Wellsley Farms Soybean Oil, 35 lbs
Use for salads, stir fries, sautéing and baking
- Great for everyday recipes
- Won't interfere with the taste of other ingredients
- 0g trans fat per serving
- Includes 35 lbs. of soybean oil
Soybean oil is used in the food industry as a cooking and frying oil, and as an ingredient in margarine, shortenings, salad dressings, mayonnaise, frozen foods and commercially baked goods.
- Any Oil Will Burn If Overheated.
- Do Not Leave Unattended While Heating.
- If Smoking Occurs, Reduce Heat.
- If Oil Catches Fire, Turn Off Heat And Cover Pan Until Cooled.
- Do Not Put Water On Hot Or Flaming Oil, Spatters Can Burn.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Write Your Own Review