Bertolli Alfredo Sauce (15 oz., 3 pk.)
- Alfredo sauce made with aged Parmesan cheese and fresh cream
- Pairs well with any type of pasta
- 2006 Best Taste Award
- 3 pack of 15-oz. jars
- No preservatives
This pack of creamy Bertolli Alfredo Sauce is the perfect accompaniment to your favorite pasta dish and more. Each pack comes with three 15-ounce jars, with one bottle being an ideal size for whipping up several servings of hearty dishes. Bertolli began as a gourmet food store in Tuscany in 1865 before producing and packaging its own line of sauces, olive oil and other staples of its Italian roots.
How Can I Best Enjoy This Bertolli Alfredo Sauce?
- Cook beef stroganoff. In a pan, brown beef with garlic, add mushrooms and Bertolli Alfredo Sauce. After cooking, serve atop egg noodles
- Make a super-creamy mac and cheese by coating your favorite cooked macaroni with this alfredo sauce and adding your favorite grated cheeses and other topping
- Use Bertolli Alfredo Sauce to make any casserole cheesier, moister and more decadent
- Create a simple chicken Florentine with chicken breast, this cheesy alfredo sauce and fresh or frozen spinach
|Country of Manufacture||United States|